Thursday, April 12, 2018

Finished editing

Wow! I am done editing my film opening, and if I do say so myself, it turned out pretty amazing. I decided to show it to my friends in my AICE Media class and to my friends in the A level class and they all really liked it and thought it looked really good. At one point iMovie was lagging and decided to have the audio lag behind the visual part of the clips, even though the audio was recorded with the film. It actually terrified me because I thought that I had messed up the file or the file was corrupt, but thank goodness that was not the case.

Anyway, I am filming and editing my Critical Creative Reflection (CCR) and then after that I'll be all done. It's crazy to think that this project is almost over. I feel as though I just started the project yesterday. There have been so many ups and downs at this point and it was a crazy ride. I have to say I am thankful that I chose to do a film opening because it helped hone my skills as an editor and director.

Stay tuned because this Saturday I am posting both my CCR and my film opening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment