Sunday, April 1, 2018

Second day of filming

Tomorrow, Monday April 2nd, I am filming the final parts for my film opening. I'm very excited although still very stressed because of my very large setback. I'm going to be filming with all my actors tomorrow and getting the rest of the footage that I need. I cast my friend as Noah, his name is Jonathan Casaverde. He has a stronger build, which would be perfect as a pretend football player. Also, he's very dramatic, so I'm sure he'll be able to react accordingly to the parts that I'm filming.

As for the editing so far, it's going pretty well. I'm working fairly quickly so that when I get the new footage I'm able to edit that in quickly. I was thinking for sound elements, I'm obviously going to use the diegetic sounds from the video, but also I was thinking of playing around with garage band to create some eerie music for my film opening. Especially, since I need original music for my film opening.

Some time ago, I figured out that my closet door makes a creaking sound when it opens and closes, which is perfect for that creepy door opening. I can definitely utilize this to help create that mysterious eerie effect I'm going for in my film opening. Looking back on everything that has passed so far with the project, I think I've done everything to the best of my ability. Sure, there have been some setbacks and some rough patches with the whole process, but I'm extremely excited to finish creating my film opening and to see what I have created.

Either way tomorrow, I'm going to be filming the parts with both Noah and Kane, which are the parts that are going to bring in the horror aspect to the film and make it seem scarier that normal. I can't wait to see how tomorrow turns out and can't wait to update my blog post with all the details of the filming!

No comments:

Post a Comment