Sunday, March 25, 2018

Always Watching

Before I get into my script and talk about it, I'd like to mention the movie of my film opening. I've been debating over what to call my film opening and nothing really stuck out to me. I thought about naming it Resentful after the type of stalker that Kane is, but then I thought that might sound a bit weird rolling off the tongue. Something about it just didn't flow right or sit right with me. Then as I was about to go to sleep last night, it hit me, I wanted to name my film opening Always Watching. I think it adds the perfect amount of mystery and creepiness to the title that will intrigue people.

Yet, sadly the post isn't about my amazing new title, but it is about my script or rather the basic script. I wanted to leave the script basic because in all actuality of it, I was having trouble coming up with some creepy and scary dialogue. However, I did manage to come up with some that I think is creepy. Here is my basic script...

Now while it may seem short, that is because a lot of my film opening will be action taken by Kane towards the psychiatrist and Noah. I wanted to keep the script basic also because I wanted to give the actors room to improvise what they felt would work or felt better at the time. The actors have had experience in acting, more so than I have had with script writing, so I'm very willing to get help by being critiqued by them. 

I'm even more excited because this upcoming Tuesday, as in two days from now, I will start filming with my actor for Kane. I can't wait to see what we're able to produce and how my actor will help Kane grow from just a figment of my imagination to a reality. Also, I'm going up to USF tomorrow to visit the campus so I can make my final decision on where I want to go, so this week is going to be extra exciting!!

I can't wait to share what happens during this week of filming with everyone! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment