Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Scheduling Conflicts

Wow, okay, I’m officially 12/10 stressed. So, today I was supposed to start filming today, but sadly that’s not the case. When I contacted my actor originally last week, I wanted to start filming over the weekend of the 24th and 25th. After finally getting in contact with me, he informed me of his work schedule not allowing him to film. We eventually agreed on meeting during the week to film, and agreed on Tuesday the 27th.

Today, comes, and regardless of it being my mom’s birthday she told me to film, so I contacted my actor to begin filming at 1 P.M. and he replied saying he had to make sure. When he got back to me, he unfortunately had to watch his younger brothers. Now, I am very behind schedule and although I know I’m quick at editing I can’t help but feel stressed. I was supposed to be in the middle of filming by now, and I’m not.

Sadly, this is not an update saying how amazing filming is going and is unfortunately an update on how life is really working against me right now with my film opening. I hate to say that this year has been the most stressful year in school for me. Normally I’m able to handle the stress of high school and the hard class load I’m taking, but this year, I genuinely think that I bit off more than I can chew with my classes. While my grades have stayed pretty good considering all the factors (which I’m proud of) it’s definitely challenging.

I will say, I’m putting my best effort into this project because when I put my mind to something I can’t turn it in without knowing that I put my best foot forward. I don’t want to put my name to something without it being my best work and worthy of me turning it in.

On a more positive note, I have officially decided to go to USF after visiting the campus. It definitely felt like my home away from home, and I felt so completely comfortable there.

Well, hopefully in my next post I’ll have more positive news!

No comments:

Post a Comment